Titanomachina Titanomachina

This is what makes NG good.

AKA: Haters Gonna Hate meets Crowning Moment of Awesome. I didn't get the story very well, but I don't think that matters. This is an agile and sublime film that doesnt really lean on those sort of things. Hopefully you'll be wowing us some more in the future. Keep the old guard alive!

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

zombie ghosts, LEAVE THIS PLACE!

Very narmy story + very dramatic reading + metal = serious+comedy = seriousomedy.

Phobotech responds:

I don't math good.

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Sometimes good, most of the time great

This is one of few madness tributes that I actually like; mostly because the protagonist doesn't kill a giant laser jesus and then shoot himself in the head. Kudos for avoiding that ;)

There's some less believable animation throughout, such as with the minigun. But that does very little to bring this down, as the general action flow is great. Highly recoomend this for any madness fans.

The Breach The Breach

Polished, slick but...

Good polish when you actually get to the gameplay, and a great intro animation.
I say animation mostly because the plot's kind of an excuse one, it feels a bit like Event Horizon with the serial numbers filed off, maybe if you would have done more than "It bends space to hove, or some junk... and like goes into another dimension." Which is what I saw when reading the tech bits in the intro.

But it's a soldi, fairly freaky game, maybe a bit needlessly gross. The enemies barfing is jsut kind of bizzare and not much of a mind fkuc at all.

But, still, it's nice to see some scifi on NG.

Space Wing Space Wing

This didn't fall into the usua; pitfalls

I was decently impressed by this game. It had a difficulty curve that started low and had a pretty decent incline. Overall, the shooter gameplay was also solid and you introduced new enemies fast enough in varying enough patterns to keep things unpredictable.

My only real grip was the enemy designs, seeing as spaceships don't need such massive @@II esque wings. But considering that's the only hole I could pick in it; this game is very solid. What's more is it ACTUALLY lives true to the spirit of the best 2d shooters. This game of most flash shooters deserves the totle "retro."

EvoCannon EvoCannon

Good, but then the ammo

I'm sorry, but the ammo mechanic was a gamebreaker as far as I'm concerned. It got to the point that I had one enemy on screen and nothing to shoot it with. So all I could do was ram it until I ran out of lives.
I'm sorry, but that's a strict and rather teasing punishment to do to a shooter enthusiast (not letting them shoot things, c'mon.) It could have been done but this situation indicates to me there was very poor execution.

Rig - Old Machines Rig - Old Machines

Reapstep.

Love the melody that drops in, keeps things interesting throughout. I don't hear enough slow, heavy dubstep like this anymore so this totally made my day m8.

Metroid Fusion: Emergency wip Metroid Fusion: Emergency wip

a bit literal but fairly good

This is a pretty literally rearrangement of the original song a nd the echo effect is a b it obvious, but it loops really nice. You didn't go crazy places with it, but it has fairly good quality.

Esoteric Defiance Esoteric Defiance

Cyberpunk

You want visuals, sister? You got it. I see a bustling, vertical city of arcologies on the asian coast during typhoon season.

Random? Why yes!

Anyway, really solid song, as always. Your new shit has really notched up a number of levels form your old stuff, but all of it's good anyway, so bonus :P.