Rig - Old Machines Rig - Old Machines

Reapstep.

Love the melody that drops in, keeps things interesting throughout. I don't hear enough slow, heavy dubstep like this anymore so this totally made my day m8.

Metroid Fusion: Emergency wip Metroid Fusion: Emergency wip

a bit literal but fairly good

This is a pretty literally rearrangement of the original song a nd the echo effect is a b it obvious, but it loops really nice. You didn't go crazy places with it, but it has fairly good quality.

Esoteric Defiance Esoteric Defiance

Cyberpunk

You want visuals, sister? You got it. I see a bustling, vertical city of arcologies on the asian coast during typhoon season.

Random? Why yes!

Anyway, really solid song, as always. Your new shit has really notched up a number of levels form your old stuff, but all of it's good anyway, so bonus :P.

somewhere near somewhere near

A for Effo- I MEAN KRAZY!

Not a bad song. I appreciate the intro more than after it speeds up, the melodic synth isn't really up to snuff. But, still, a good song.

Coalchar Dubstep. Two Coalchar Dubstep. Two

Better than the first

I'm liking this a lot more, sample quality could be better. Love the overblown base and, in general, everything after the intro works.

philjo responds:

Cheers mate, I really need to practice producing Dubstep more, It's fun to make but I gotta get better!
Thanks for a very fair score!

UN Owen (DnB Rec0il Remix) UN Owen (DnB Rec0il Remix)

Sick

The melody is a total earworm. But the lead in (first bars of the song) feels a bit wierd. Maybe that's jsut me.

Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold

A decent remix

This is a fairly tight rehash. I like how you've made it a bit more minimalist, I still prefer the original by preference but this is more distilled, so I respect.

Meet The Earth - DubAudio Meet The Earth - DubAudio

smooth and progressive

Not a bad track at all, it's a bit heavy on the progressive. Quality makes up for that well enough. Though; I felt the song couldn't make up its mind between ambient and hard, just a matter of taste, though. Keep on mixing!

darthduba responds:

IDB is a mixture of drum and bass and ambient :) It's often called Ambient 'N Bass. Look it up on google, there is a nice wiki describing the genre.

Thanks for the review

Weird jungle DnB loop {99} Weird jungle DnB loop {99}

Bass in my face

Cool stuff, I definitely like the rhythm-centric nature of this piece, no pissing about with crazy, iffy melodies. It's an itneresting mix of tonal and atonal, low range stuff that fits together surprisingly well, so props.

Deathadder99 responds:

Thanks for the review - glad you liked it !

M - Undergrounded M - Undergrounded

Some sinister beats

I especially liked the intro of this song, though I think the higher melody stuff should have matched the wierd, dissonant, slideyness of the bass. I sort of feel like I've got two songs here. All the same, this is a hair from amazing, IMO. So a 9 for you!

Melophobik responds:

Wow, thanks a lot man! This is one of my earlier songs so I had trouble with figuring out what kinds of sounds to incorporate with a nasty bassline like the one here. You should listen to some of my latest stuff, I'm sure you won't be disappointed ;)