The Breach The Breach

Polished, slick but...

Good polish when you actually get to the gameplay, and a great intro animation.
I say animation mostly because the plot's kind of an excuse one, it feels a bit like Event Horizon with the serial numbers filed off, maybe if you would have done more than "It bends space to hove, or some junk... and like goes into another dimension." Which is what I saw when reading the tech bits in the intro.

But it's a soldi, fairly freaky game, maybe a bit needlessly gross. The enemies barfing is jsut kind of bizzare and not much of a mind fkuc at all.

But, still, it's nice to see some scifi on NG.

Space Wing Space Wing

This didn't fall into the usua; pitfalls

I was decently impressed by this game. It had a difficulty curve that started low and had a pretty decent incline. Overall, the shooter gameplay was also solid and you introduced new enemies fast enough in varying enough patterns to keep things unpredictable.

My only real grip was the enemy designs, seeing as spaceships don't need such massive @@II esque wings. But considering that's the only hole I could pick in it; this game is very solid. What's more is it ACTUALLY lives true to the spirit of the best 2d shooters. This game of most flash shooters deserves the totle "retro."

EvoCannon EvoCannon

Good, but then the ammo

I'm sorry, but the ammo mechanic was a gamebreaker as far as I'm concerned. It got to the point that I had one enemy on screen and nothing to shoot it with. So all I could do was ram it until I ran out of lives.
I'm sorry, but that's a strict and rather teasing punishment to do to a shooter enthusiast (not letting them shoot things, c'mon.) It could have been done but this situation indicates to me there was very poor execution.

Modular Modular

A great concept

Honestly; the gameplay system for this title is rock solid and easy to understanad. that said, I wish the enemies had more diversity or the bosses more attacks (on the scales or Raiden and R-type, these bosses don't compare.) That said; it's great fun.

Osiris Osiris

An interesting concept

However the execution could have been much better. there's no real audible indicators for anything in this game, save the traps. Audio cues when you get hit, when you hit an enemy, and maybe a click when you're out of ammo would have helped quite abit. Aside frm that, however, the traps WERE quite diverse up to about where I got to in the game.

ChromeShark responds:

Point noted. Thanks for the review.

FlashTrek: Broken Mirror FlashTrek: Broken Mirror

stunning work

This is by far one of the most open ended games I've played... only rivaled by escape velocity Nova. It makes me kind of curious weather you were influenced at all by that game. Nice audio also, Calpomatt makes good music for this kind of stuff(assuming that's what you've used). This is one helluva triumph for actionscript I would think

vex-xiang responds:

Yes, I was influenced by the original EV, because I absolutely fell in love with the 'style'. Top-down space arcade RPG, although I tried to add an extensive RTS element.

I do not know what audio it was...I downloaded the music loops 'freeware' from FlashKit, but that was a year ago when I first started the game and do not remember what scores they were.

Gunny bunny++ Gunny bunny++

a lo of what gunny bunny lacked is here

first off congrats, youve improved the gameplay greatly. Mostly by the dual sight system was a very interesting and origenal twist, but it only makes the game abit, the rest is gameplay, since you no longer have to find new guns every time on of them runs out of ammo ^^. I for one hope to see a longer plot and maybe some different scenarios, but this is pretty goddamn fun.

MuayThai MuayThai

good gameplay

nice combo system. It's pretty damn fun practicaly floating from combo to combo around an enemy. This is damn fun.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

a jewel

damn great job, one of the more long winded plot oriented flash games I've seen, one of a kind.

Dance and Death Dance and Death

erm

i could make this with animation shop, this is not and never shal be worthy of flash.