Titanomachina Titanomachina

This is what makes NG good.

AKA: Haters Gonna Hate meets Crowning Moment of Awesome. I didn't get the story very well, but I don't think that matters. This is an agile and sublime film that doesnt really lean on those sort of things. Hopefully you'll be wowing us some more in the future. Keep the old guard alive!

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

zombie ghosts, LEAVE THIS PLACE!

Very narmy story + very dramatic reading + metal = serious+comedy = seriousomedy.

Phobotech responds:

I don't math good.

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Sometimes good, most of the time great

This is one of few madness tributes that I actually like; mostly because the protagonist doesn't kill a giant laser jesus and then shoot himself in the head. Kudos for avoiding that ;)

There's some less believable animation throughout, such as with the minigun. But that does very little to bring this down, as the general action flow is great. Highly recoomend this for any madness fans.

Glotion Sickness Glotion Sickness

This is your premise... this is your premise on...

...whatever that was.

Hilarious in a very bizzare way that kinda makes me shiver, lol.

DestructoBox responds:

PERFECT! :D

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Very improv

Lol, facepalm fest 2010. Also; the behind the scenes bit near the end was very postmodern, at least int he traditional (not crazy beatnik) sense.

[2010] REBOOT 11 [2010] REBOOT 11

A great, and bizzarely trippy watch

Good to see this series is still ticking over! Also greta to see it's as postmodern and goddamned batshit crazy as ever! I'm still fixated over what's going to happen with these guys... and what it all means (if anything. The polybus twins are kinda... disturbing, and not even in a plot-related or artsy sense. But) anyway, keep that CPU clocking, and good luck!

Turing Test Turing Test

In the spirit of Asimov

Though he may roll a bit in his grave if he heard me say that. This is a pretty classic idea you've animated here, but still a good one. You don't see too many serious sci-fi/cyberpunk stories along these lines, but I figured by the title that this could be one of em.

So, good show, very creepy, and I suppose the conclusion isn't ever explicitly given, always makes thing sinteresting.

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Gold

and it never gets old or leaves you cold. I would have gone for ravenous bengal tigers, tohugh. Much more exotic and evil :3

Freerun Freerun

Not bad for a stick flick

Honestly it's not my fav action piece on NG, but it was a slick, packaged work with decent coreography. The stick hands were a bit of a detail hiccup, it's kinda like drawing a very sketchy spaceship then making the glass on the canopy look extremely realistic. It would be better IMO to be consistent than to up the detail int hat one thing. Own your stick status.

Pelican!? - Space Walk Pelican!? - Space Walk

I will take one thing away from this animation

I will never look at pelicans the same way ever again! :o